SAVE THE DATE: SEPTEMBER 2ND
Babely is an immersive day-long event created to empower women and leave you feelin' fresh, confident and inspired. You will work with your hands while learning a fabulous new skill, connect with a tribe of passionate, bad ass ladies, eat and drink (only the finest), and best of all- get dolled up with the help of a fabulous make up artist and partake in a bomb one-on-one photo session. Whether you want a sassy new headshot or facebook profile photo (let's be honest- who don't?), take fierce photos in your undies, or you're just coming for the food and booze (atta girl)- welcome.
We are so over the idea that you need to accomplish something monumental or be in a perfect place in your life to be deserving of a beautiful experience. That you need to be perfectly fit or have an occasion in order to be photographed. Babely is about indulgence, self-acceptance, and celebrating yourself, just as you are.
Meet the HBIC (head babes in charge):
- love, lifestyle and brand photographer
- passionate about impractical shoes, good deals, food and whiskey
- bad at blogging
- can't stop, won't stop dancing or petting street dogs. i'm not sorry!
- graphic designer and calligrapher
- eloping in the woods on Halloween
- bone jewelry collector
- jazz enthusiast
- interior design fiend
- compassion wrapped in witchy attire
- obscure portrait and series photographer
- good with charcoal grills
- smells like eucalyptus
- gets lost in foreign countries
- likely to be found in Moab